Friday, February 27, 2015

Three, Super Quick, she says!



Hey everyone, Anne-Marie here, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and school holidays... and trust that all your little darlings are settling back into school. Hard to believe it is the end of February already. I don’t know about you but life is so busy and the year seems to be flying past so I have created a couple of super quick, simple and fun layouts this month. 

I always love LOs that just come together easily. This one is literally a few scraps of left over October Afternoon papers, a bit of printed vellum that’s been floating around my scrap room for months, a stray 3x4 filler card from the Becky Higgins’ Project Life Honey Core Kit and some gorgeous little bits of Your Creative Wings chipboard that have been sitting on my desk waiting patiently for me. Raw chipboard will always be my “go to” to add that little finishing touch to simple layouts. Too easy and they just work.  These Love Candy circles are my new favourite. I really love Ali Edwards’ and Cathy Z’s approach to documenting their lives and so I am going with a “get back to basics”, tell the story style to my scrapbooking this year. 

Dream Big
Your Creative Wings products used: Tiny Arrows Love Candy Cameras



I love this range of Kaisercraft Shine Bright papers. This was a left over photo from Christmas day and I just love it. It captures my darling boy and his wonderful spirit perfectly so I wanted to add it to his album. Not exactly traditional Christmas colours but I really love how this turned out. Again a Love Candy and (still a favourite) Printer’s Fist from Your Creative Wings make the perfect finishing touches.  

Hello There
Your Creative Wings products used:  Love Candy Printers Fist

 

Once again inspired by Ali E’s I created a little extra page for  my 2014 Project Life album. This gold printed vellum was part of the packaging from the Webster’s Pages Accessory wallet. The company started in 1986... the same year I started going out with my husband! How perfect is this? I just typed "the story of us" onto kraft cardstock and sewed it over the "Webster's Pages" logo. I turned a Becky Higgins’ 5x7 photo sleeve into a giant shaker pocket. 



Hello
Your Creative Wings products used: Cameras Love Candy 


I added our family name in Your Creative Wings mini Alpha #2 and used yet another Love Candy to complete my 2014 Project Life album cover page.

Your Creative Wings products used: Love Candy Alpha #2


As I have mentioned before I used Becky Higgins’ Project Life Midnight Core Kit for almost my entire 2014  album. I added our family name in Your Creative Wings Alpha #2 and used yet another icon circle to complete my cover page.


I hope you find some inspiration in these pages and can find some creative time to get some of your life documented. I am really enjoying this simple approach this year and can see this working for me. Photos and stories with  Your Creative Wings chipboard for the perfect finishing touch is my idea of heaven. 

Your Creative Wings used by Anne-Marie






Happy creating. ;)

From
Anne-Marie and all at  Your Creative Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment