Friday, November 13, 2015

Sharing......

Good morning Rikki here today to share what happens when you friend raids Your Creative Wings stash.... not to mention that shes not a big fan of lumpy and bumpy and you can mange to convert her... So thank you Ree Walker for sharing with us your layout !!!



Hey there,

Hope you are having a great week! I have been flat out with study and parenting and all that fun stuff, but I managed to sneak in a little tiny bit of scrapping. I completed a cover page of sorts for my personal album and I was lucky enough to get hold of some of the gorgeous laser cut products offered by Your Creative Wings.

I love chipboard! I am not a big fan of any crazy bulk in my pocket spreads so chipboard works beautifully, and the range and quality offered at Your Creative Wings is incredible!

I added some colour with Dylusions sprays, some watercolour and a gold sharpie and that card was ready to go! I will admit, I was also playing with these... but had an epic fail at my desk and split water everywhere, thought I had cleaned it up, and I had... except for the puddle on my chipboard stash!

The layout came together and I love the way the chipboard embellishment turned out, not to mention I really enjoyed getting inky!




Thanks for dropping by, til next time!


YCW16029 Feathers on a Stick Medium




No comments:

Post a Comment