Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Young Wild and Free

 Hey there, another page to inspire you!  Your Creative Wings chipboard is a great addition to any scrapbook page.    I've done a little mixed media style today, but still keeping it simple.


 My title: Young Wild and Free was the perfect piece for this photo as my little boy was having a wonderful through some trees near a river.

I have also used the Mesh Panel piece, cutting into it so I could have some behind the photo and also to the side.  And I still have some left-over!



 I've given the chipboard pieces a light coat of white water colour paint and then painted on a few coats of DecoArt crystal glitter sealer.  This gives it a slight shimmer which is lovely 'in real life'. 



These two pieces are available in store now so please take a look online ☺


YCW8010 Mesh Panel



YCW1100 Young Wild and Free






No comments:

Post a Comment