Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Jingle all the way

Hello and Happy New Year all, Chantelle here, I hope you are finding some time to create for yourself after such a busy time of year!!  I have a festive page to share today.

Jingle all the way
I received this great piece of chipboard in my pack: Jingle all the Way - and decided to use it for this fun page of my boys.  We try to do a picture every year of them together - it's becoming a bit of a tradition and I'm glad they still like to pose for me ☺

I've used my water colour paints - shading in with white, green and red, keeping to the more traditional colours.  Then I've added some red glitter to the baubles and some crystal glitter to parts of the wording.  It gives a nice sparkly to the page!


The small heart and arrow chipboard comes from the Been there done that Polaroid Frame set.


There's lots of lovely chipboard pieces in the shop for your Christmas pages!

 


Til next time - happy creating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment