Saturday, November 15, 2014



Hi everyone, Jen here with my November project for Your Creative Wings.

I have been looking for a special frame set for ages to use with these 2 photos and I was over the moon when I received these in my CT pack. Aren't they just gorgeous? I like to keep my chipboard simple, I tend to either paint and ink or heat emboss. In this case I have used Stampendous Frantage embossing enamel in Aged Rose. I love the multi faceted effect that you get.


Your Creative Wings products used: Wreath - Leafy Set YCW2021, Key to my Herat Charms YCW12013 , Word - Memories - Script YCW1055
Other products used: Stampendous Frantage embossing enamel, Others - TBA

 

 

I absolutely love the Key to my Heart charms from Your Creative Wings. The give such an fantastic effect on my layout. Again I have heat embossed the main part of the charm and using the middle love heart as a template have glued pieces of my paper on top. 

Until next time, Jen x

P.S Have you seen the Christmas chipboard from Your Creative Wings? I can't wait to share my December projects with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment