Saturday, October 3, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Good morning, Rikki here, a couple Friday's ago  was a busy day here, Sports Carnival and we had a great, intimate meeting with Amy Tangerine (Mandurah Spotlight, there was about 12 people there). After that I felt like I had a mojo boost !!! On Saturday I was very lucky to have a scrap day with my girls, I made a choice not to do design team work.... even though I love it. I decided that it was time to play and have some fun with some challenges.  

I saw this Kraft + challenge come across my Facebook feed a few days before and I had a vision on the Saturday morning about 3 am as you do.... I am sure I am not alone? Whats better than Kraft cardstock? Amy Tangerine Kraft paper of course WITH THE AWESOME NEW BOHO Chippies !!! 

Here was the sketch: 

Septembers Kraft + Challenge

''Hello Sunshine"

Amy Tangerine - Yes please pp, Rise and Shine Epoxy, Enamel Dots,
Your Creative Wings Chipboard



How amazing is this? If you dont want to lose the details, remember to spray paint your chipboard!!!!











So if your inspired why dont you grab some Your Creative Wings chipboard and head over to Kraft + to see this months exciting challenge.

Till next time have a creative day.

Rikki 
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment