Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Mixed Media Love

Good Morning today we are sharing a stunning mixed media piece by the very talented Anne Marie.

Although I am mostly a Project Life style scrapbooker these days I do still love getting messy with my creating every so often. I had the pleasure and privilege of attending Louise Nelson’s Perth classes in August. The woman is a veritable font of inspiration and I enjoyed the experience immensely.

It reignited my passion for more daring creative pursuits. I’ll be the first to admit that I may have gotten a little carried away with this one… but I just love the rich, grungy end result. Gesso, crackle medium, ink sprays, glass beads and splatter... everywhere! I’ve always been a bit of a more is more person when it comes to this sort of LO.  More frames, flowers and twine and another old photo of me and my love. 









No comments:

Post a Comment