Monday, October 26, 2015

Introducing......

Good Morning we have some great news today. We are adding to the Your Creative Wings design  team family. Whats better than that?  Introducing Chantelle Huizenga.


Hi my name is Chantelle and I’m a crafty mum, married and have been blessed with four handsome boys.  

We live by the sea along the South-West coast of WA.  I’ve been crafting for about fifteen years and love preserving memories and telling the story through scrapbooking.  My family are often the subjects of my pages. 

I love to include stamping and lately watercolour paints.  I’m excited to be creating for Your Creative Wings and look forward to providing inspiration with their products.





So please welcome to Chantelle to the team and stay tuned to see her first post very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment